The last quarter ended up with a lot of failures because the bathroom cost more than planned and I had to run up some debt on it, and with this final quarter of my life being a lot of bad crap happening, things went fell by the wayside. But not beating myself up on it… just gotta pivot for 2023, as my life undergoes unexpected changes.
These are goals revolving around anything related to my personal finances.
No new credit card debt– FAILED as I had to float some of the house stuff to be sure I had enough cash on hand to make the builder payments Calm my tits on Twitch giving to no more than $100 a month in bits/subs/tips/donations, plus 2 6 mth subscriptions– FAILED I am apparently incapable of self-control in this regard…
- Drainage loan balance to $3,500 or less
Fitness and Health
Anything related to exercise, weight loss, general fitness, and being a healthier me.
- Strength training at least 3 times a week
- Cardio at least 2 times a week
- Redo Wondr program and try better to stick to it
- More mindfully practice self-care
Around the House
One big goal, which will probably dominate the house stuff for the year outside of simple stuff like cleaning and the all
Fix crawlspace foundation issues– DONE! Get quotes on bathroom redo– DONE! Dust the walls– DONE! Get two new rose plants– DONE!
- Find a display table type thing for Lego sets in the dining room – I found several options, just haven’t bought one yet
- Clean out junk in the home office that hasn’t been touched in 5+ years already
- Clean out unneeded boxes in home office and library offices
Get Roomba to handle the bulk of sweeping– DONE!
Streaming and Writing
A new category! Goals specific to my Twitch streaming and my writing life.
- Restart writing career or decide if done with it
Pretty much anything goals that do not fit in the other categories but also do not fit with each other enough to have separate ones, so things like hobbies, professional development, and the like.
Play at least 20 video games– I’ve now played over 22 different games 🙂
- Read 100 books
- Update An Eclectic World to Laminas, Bootstrap 5, etc.
- Get caught up on picture editing and posting
- Go through Essentials III in Simply Piano
Update personal homepage links– DONE!
- At least one evening off PC (at least three hours a week not counting sleeping)
Complete 20 video games– NEW! and DONE before I even posted this update…