A few more house goals done, including a few I hadn’t even listed (replacing kitchen faucet and fixing leaking tub faucet). Also hit some fitness goals. November was mostly a busy time, and December is looking to be one as well, so may be a struggle to get a few last ones done, but will keep trying!
Currently none! 🙂
Fitness and Health
- Weight down to 160 lbs. by end of year
- Walk up the stairs at least three times a week by December – totally failing on this these days 🙁
- Strength training goals, aiming to reach by December 31st: – hit my first two goals!
- 40 lbs total (bar or 2×20 lbs dumbells) for the bench exercises (currently incline shoulder press, and shoulder press)
- 50 lbs for lat pull downs
- 40 lbs for triceps push downs
30 lbs on seated row– DONE! 30 lbs for fly– DONE!
- 30 lbs for reverse lateral
- Dental work: next two rounds of extractions
- Dental work: fillings until insurance runs out
Around the House
- Clean up/out home office closet (smaller one)
- De-weed and restore smaller front garden and replant
- Finish kitchen cabinet/counter project!
- Replace home office A/C
Replace hot water heater– DONE! Install new gas heater– DONE!
- Play at least 5 console games – Four done!
- Code new PHP importers for An Eclectic World
- Get two more pairs of shoes – one walking, one casual flip-flop/sandal
- Dogs grooming (either pay groomers or go to DIY grooming place)
- Get an album to store trip “paper memories” in
- Edit and post all pics from London – first batch finally done 🙂