A few more done, and first time in a while i have no financial goals to work on (at least short-term). Go me 🙂 Also added one new goal.
Currently none! 🙂
Fitness and Health
- Weight down to 160 lbs. by end of year
Consistently do some form of physical activity at least three times a week at lunch time by October– DONE!
- Walk up the stairs at least three times a week by
OctoberDecember – failed for the date, but I got up to two so I’m giving myself until the end of December to get back on track
- Strength training goals, aiming to reach by December 31st (these are based on the current exercise set my partner and I do; we aim to go up in weight every 2-3 weeks):
- 40 lbs total (bar or 2×20 lbs dumbells) for the bench exercises (currently bench press, incline shoulder press, and shoulder press)
- 50 lbs for lat pull downs
- 40 lbs for triceps push downs
- 30 lbs on seated row
- Dental work: next two rounds of extractions – first round done!
- Dental work: fillings until insurance runs out
Get another six months of contact lenses– DONE! And lesson learned – next annual exam, buy a years worth LOL
Around the House
- Clean up/out home office closet (smaller one)
- De-weed and restore smaller front garden and replant
- Finish kitchen cabinet/counter project!
Get estimate on electrical box update and wiring updates– DONE! At $2,500-3,000 bit out of my price range for now, unfortunately
- Replace home office A/C
- Replace hot water heater – Mostly done other than installing the expansion tank 🙂
Figure out cost of replacing gas heater and decide if doing this year– DONE!
- Install new gas heater – NEW! 🙂
- Play at least 5 console games – Four done!
- Code new PHP importers for An Eclectic World
- Get two more pairs of shoes – one walking, one casual flip-flop/sandal
Replace jacket lost on trip– DONE!
- Dogs grooming (either pay groomers or go to DIY grooming place)
- Get an album to store trip “paper memories” in
- Edit and post all pics from London