Some nice progress on the fitness goals, with all my weights being stepped up, getting me closer to the overall goal, and I met some of my swimming goals. We’ve switched back to working out at lunch instead of the evening, but we should still be able to do our full workout routines and will hopefully be even better about being consistent with it. I also finished several goals, in part thanks to my sleep restriction meaning I’m awake 20-21 hours a day, giving me plenty of time to get things done. Being up in the morning also means getting more done on the garden, which my budget appreciated since I was able to do the cleanup and stuff needed myself versus paying my lawn guys. I’m also still able to keep up with the mowing, at least for now. 🙂
I’d planned to add another goal, to build an admin system for An Eclectic World, but I actually got it done before it was time for this update! LOL So yay! I did add two new goals, which will be tricky with my budget but are needed. The couch smells of cat pee and I just can’t get the smell out (Fusion was peeing on it almost daily before she passed) and my mattress is over 10 years old and has big dips in it.
- Credit card balance below $6,000
Fitness and Health
- Strength training targets – raised all weights in May and added upright row which we added to our routine this year!
- 50 lbs total (bar or 2×25 lbs dumbbells) for dumbbell and shoulder press – current: 20 lbs
- 25 lbs for bent over one arm row – current: 20 lbs
- 40 lbs for upright row – current: 30 lbs
- 60 lbs for lat pulldowns – current: 50 lbs
- 45 lbs for triceps pulldown – current: 40 lbs
- 60 lbs for chest fly – current: 50 lbs
- 50 lbs for rear delta fly – current: 40 lbs
- Swimming targets
45 minutes, 1000 yards– DONE!
- 60 minutes, 1200 yards
- 100m freestyle without having to pause at the wall
- 200m kick without having to pause at the wall
- Teeth replacement
- Regular dental cleanings
- Hit 5,000 steps each workday goal
- Hit 5 flights of steps each workday goal
Around the House
- Clean out garden beds (again)
Replant side garden bed– DONE!
- Mow at least once a month
- Finish backyard metal fence
- Paint kitchen trim
- Replace sofa – NEW!
- Replace mattress – NEW!
- At least one non-goal blog post a month
- Play at least 10 video games – three started and finished, one in progress
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- Tales of Vesperia
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Ni no Kuni II
- Tomb Raider
- Days Gone – In progress!
- Watch one or more episodes from ten anime series – two more watched
- Read at least three hours a week
Get a phone holder for the car– DONE! Get portfolio albums for large pics– DONE!
- Try at least six new recipes
Do at least two crafty-type projects– DONE! Ni No Kuni II Diorama and a painting
- Get back to using 10-5-10 timer (i.e. NaturallySlim timing) for most meals