I apparently forgot to update my goals for October’s progress, so this is a double update 🙂 Several of the “do once a month” goals are now finished, and making progress on two other big goals, so yay!
Credit card balance below $6,000– so not happening 🙁 Emergency fund back to $1,000– ditto
Fitness and Health
- Strength training targets
- 30 lbs dumbbells for the bench exercises
- 50 lbs for lat pull downs
- 50 lbs for triceps push downs
- 60 lbs on seated row
- 40 lbs for leg extension
- 40 lbs for lying leg curl
- 60 lbs for fly
- 40 lbs for reverse lateral
- Swimming targets
- 45 minutes, 1000 yards
- 100 yard freestyle without having to pause
- 200 yard kick without having to pause
- Dental work
- Teeth replacement
- Get back to following Naturally Slim principles
Around the House
Mow once a month– DONE! Only missed November
- Finish metal fence
- Redo networking so both desktops are hard-wired, along with TV, PS4, and maybe PS3 – in progress!
- Paint kitchen
- Garage remodel
Non-goal blog post at least once a month– DONE! Only missed August!
- Learning Japanese – turning out to be much more difficult than I imagined
- Finish Human Japanese Beginner
- Finish Human Japanese Intermediate
- Read at least three hours a week
- Take either the Zend Framework or PHP Certification exam – happening tomorrow!
- Go through Wilton Cake Decorating courses
- Learn PHP 7 – did my first PHP 7 app, recoding An Eclectic World