All around, a good solid month of productivity! I finished several goals and made my first strength training goal! Woo hoo! I’ve added a few new goals, some related to the big goal this year of cleaning up and reorganizing, a few to get finances back in hand, and a new strength training goal to step up from the completed one.
- Contribute $2,000 to my Roth IRA
- Mortgage balance under $120,000
- Credit Card paid in full – NEW! Currently at around $5,000, UGH
Fitness and Health
- Strength training targets
- 30 lbs dumbbells for the bench exercises
50 lbs for lat pull downs– DONE!
- 50 lbs for triceps push downs
- 60 lbs on seated row
- 40 lbs for leg extension
- 40 lbs for lying leg curl
- 60 lbs for fly
- 40 lbs for reverse lateral
- 70 lbs for lat pull downs! – NEW! Because I met the last one 🙂
- Swimming targets
- 30 minutes, 800 yards
- 45 minutes, 1000 yards
- 50m freestyle without having to pause at the wall
- 100m freestyle without having to pause
- 200m kick without having to pause
- Dental work
Second round of extractions– DONE!
- Fillings (three rounds)
- Deep cleaning
- Teeth replacement
- Get back to following Naturally Slim principles
Around the House
Glue down kitchen counter on new cabinets– DONE! I was actually able to lift it myself! **SQUEE**
- Get a new grill – getting this one in a few days! 😀
- Insulate attic
- Get an estimate on converting living room grate to trap door
- Mow once a month – with all the rain in February, actually needed it for the first time this year this month, and it was done
- Clean gutters
- Declutter/straighten every room in the house, acquiring whatever organizational stuff is required for said goal – though not really part of decluttering, I’m including any room painting in their respective rooms to keep things neat
- Home office – just a little refiling left to go along with tossing some empty boxes, plus painting
- Living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen – will also be painting here
- Breakfast Nook
- Master Bedroom
- “Cat room”
- Utility Room
- Garage – working on plans 🙂
- Replace master bedroom mattress and box spring
- Finish metal fence
- Add switch and redo networking so both desktops are hard-wired, along with TV, PS4, and maybe PS3
- Build shoe rack – NEW!
Get an album to store trip “paper memories” in– DONE!
- Non-goal blog post at least once a month
- Learning Japanese
- Finish Human Japanese Beginner
- Finish Human Japanese Intermediate
- Buy new laptop
- Play at least 5 console games – lost my 80+ hour save on Kingdom Hearts II 😡 so now on the first new game, Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
- Watch one or more episodes from ten anime series – Halfway there!
- Watch the Harry Potter movies – 1st one done!
- Read at least three hours a week
- Take either the Zend Framework or PHP Certification exam
- Get all pictures currently on CD moved to comp; get all negatives in sleeve album – NEW!
- Get all negatives scanned and digitized as well – NEW!
- Clean up my MP3 tags – NEW!
- Get my stuffed bunny Hoppity repaired – NEW!
- Go through Wilton Cake Decorating courses – NEW!