For a change, got a few fitness goals done! Postponed one house goal, added a new one because I decided to start a different project instead, and got a few personal goals done too. not the best I could do, but not bad either. 🙂 Otherwise, mostly just trudging along.
- Mortgage balance below $80,000
- Student loan balance below $15,000
- Student loan group 06/07 (oldest loans) paid in full
- Additional $1,500 added to Roth IRA
Fitness and Health
- Weight down to 160 lbs. (weight on January 1st: 172 lbs.) by June – back up to 176, though down from earlier weights this month, hopefully getting control of the emotional eating again, finally
- Weight down to 150 lbs. by end of year
Do some form of physical activity, be it weight training, swimming, walking, or biking, at least twice a week at lunch time by March– Done! Though some of the walks ended up being around 3 instead of lunch, it counts for the purpose of the goal 🙂
- Consistently do some form of physical activity at least twice a week at lunch time by July
- Consistently do some form of physical activity at least three times a week at lunch time by October
Walk up the stairs at work at least once a week by March– Done!
- Walk up the stairs at work at least twice a week by July – slow start for March, but starting to get back to this one
- Walk up the stairs at least three times a week by October
Around the House
- Have all old insulation removed from attic
Upgrade electrical panel from 100 to 200 amp and have wiring fixed in bedrooms and living rooms, as well as AC in living room upgraded to 220 plug– postponed; decided the cost would be too high for this year
- Replace living room and home office air conditioning units
- Replace insulation in attic – I may postpone this one, as I wanted to do it after the electrical was done; still debating
- Clean up/out home office closet (smaller one)
- De-weed and restore smaller front garden and replant
Fix larger fence gate so opens again (has root stuck under door)– Done! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!
- Get backyard mowed back to sane levels again
- Finish kitchen cabinet/counter project! – NEW! Adding some much needed counter space to my kitchen; already have the new cabinets and counter, just have to paint the cabients and install the counter; total project cost, under $400.
- Play at least 5 console games
Acquire a new band ring to wear to replace one I used to wear– Done! Get planned memorial necklace made, when ashes arrive…– Done! Get Yuki’s teeth cleaned and her back on heartworm preventative by February– Done!
- Code new PHP importers for An Eclectic World – two of three done 🙂 Waiting on movie one until I have a new movie to import LOL
- Code web-based admin for An Eclectic World