Got a few goals completed, including a big one on piano, so new piano goals have been added for the next steps. Not as much done as I wish, though, because the breakup hit harder than I thought and kicked up the depression a lot.
These are goals revolving around anything related to my personal finances.
- Drainage loan balance below $2,200
- No NEW debt
- Be firmer on staying ON budget with spending, particularly in my problem areas of overspending on Twitch ($100/mth) and gifting ($100/mth)
- Cashflow trip to NC in April
Fitness and Health
Anything related to exercise, weight loss, general fitness, and being a healthier me.
- Strength training at least two days a week
- Some form of cardio at least two days a week
- Consistently attend therapy sessions per recommended schedule and be open/vulnerable and all that
- Sleep at least 5 hours a night
Around the House
The unending money sink…
- Fix hall drywall, particularly the ceiling
- Repaint house exterior
- Clean gutters
- Lego display set up and dining table cleaned up
- Clean out junk in the home office that hasn’t been touched in 5+ years already
- Clean out unneeded boxes in the home office and library closets
- Install window AC in bedroom – NEW!
Streaming and Content Creation
Goals specific to my Twitch streams and other content creation.
- Consistently stream three days a week
Release at least 10 more Let’s Plays on YouTube
- Frame and hang Subathon poster
- Complete at least 12 games on stream
- Stream another PSOne game
- Stream another PS2 game
- Stream a PS3 game
- Make or purchase official logo/avatar/icon thingie
Get new emotes
Pretty much anything other goals that don’t fit in the other categories like hobby-related stuff, pet stuff, professional development, and the like.
- Successfully take Kumo through obedience foundations classes
Complete Essentials III in Simply Piano
- Read 20 books
- Update An Eclectic World to Laminas, Bootstrap 5, etc.
- Get through picture editing and posting from June 2022 and before
- Simply Piano: Complete Classical 1 course – NEW!
- Simply Piano: 3 star all non-religious songs from Essentials III – NEW!
- Piano: Learn two songs from sheet music – NEW!