Suffice to say, with the unending pandemic, mental health, and my physical health causing me to be restricted from driving for the last three months, getting goals done has been much more difficult. I’m aiming to do a year-end wrap-up in a separate post, but for now, here is how the remaining goals since my last post have gone.
Pay off my personal loan (car)– DONE! No new credit card debt– DONE! It was tricky once I had to deal with an ambulance and ER bill, but still managed it!
Fitness and Health
- Consistently exercise 3 times a week – for a while was doing good, but then the health stuff started *sigh*
Find a new PCP and get a checkup– DONE! And I’ve had enough doctor appointments for the next year, please! Get bridge– DONE! No more left-side gap!
Around the House
- Get new plants in the main garden
- Mow lawn at least once a month
Get foundation checked– DONE! Now just waiting for the full quote on fixing the issues found
- Deal with the leak under the house from tub pipe – there are actually two leaks and it needs so much more…
- Declutter house
- Replace dead roses (two)
- Do at least one project: build shoe rack, build a new bookcase, close off garage door to the utility room, or replace bathroom sink
- Get an estimate on painting the house and repairing/replacing cedar shingles, as needed
- Repair/replace fence gates
- Clean up library:
deal with rugs, clean out the closet, declutter, clean the damn floor, and deal with shelving! – I did get rid of the rugs, but that’s it
- Price out costs of replacing TV for future planning (includes TV itself, TV cabinet, etc)
Complete 20 video games– DONE!
- Read 100 books – 57 read – have a lot of serial stuff going on via TAPAS, but yeah, 100 isn’t happening this year 🙁
- Update the ICEE guide
- Update front end of An Eclectic World to Bootstrap 4
- Replace worn-out clothes – I think I am mostly done except jeans and my sandals
- Do at least two web-development related blog posts
- Do at least twelve non-goal blog posts in general
- Get caught up on picture editing and posting
- No more than 2 weeks between new pics taken and processed!
- Learn to play my digital piano – doing really well so far!