Got some stuff done, on track with others, but also having a bit of a rut, I guess? Feeling like I need to reevaluate and refocus on things I want to do in my life. Or something. I don’t know… it’s hard to articulate right now. I have canceled a few goals for financial reasons, and there are some others I suspect won’t get done, but keeping them there for now. No new goals right now, as I can’t really think of any LOL THe only new one that I might have added, make Affiliate on Twitch, I achieved just before the end of the month, so yay! Not the biggest update… hopefully more posts later. Wee!
- Pay off my personal loan (car)
- No new credit card debt
Fitness and Health
- Consistently exercise 3 times a week
Get braces– CANCELLED – going to wait until January because I want the car paid off first
- Find a new PCP and get a checkup
- Get bridge
Around the House
- Get new plants in the main garden
Replace gutter spout extension– DONE! drainage guys replaced it with one that runs to the end of the yard even!
- Mow lawn at least once a month
- Get foundation checked
- Deal with the leak under the house from tub pipe
- Declutter house
- Replace dead roses (two)
Get trailer hitch on Ruby Moon– CANCELLED priced it out, would cost $1k, so not doing right now
- Do at least one project: build shoe rack, build a new bookcase, close off garage door to the utility room, or replace bathroom sink
- Get an estimate on painting the house and repairing/replacing cedar shingles, as needed
- Repair/replace fence gates
Get drainage issues addressed– DONE! and it is awesome!
- Clean up library: deal with rugs, clean out the closet, declutter, clean the damn floor, and deal with shelving!
- Price out costs of replacing TV for future planning (includes TV itself, TV cabinet, etc)
- Complete 20 video games – 12 done
- Read 100 books – 56 read so far, over halfway there!
- Update the ICEE guide
- Update front end of An Eclectic World to Bootstrap 4
- Replace worn-out clothes – some shirts done, 2 out of 3 pairs of shoes done, working on more, wee!
- Do at least two web-development related blog posts
- Do at least twelve non-goal blog posts in general – halfway there!
- Get caught up on picture editing and posting
- No more than 2 weeks between new pics taken and processed!
See if can budget to replace laptop and/or monitor(s) this year– CANCELLED decided the laptop will wait until 2022 after the car is paid off since prices are looking to be in the $1500-2000 range for what I want, monitors are more affordable, but also waiting until after the car is paid off
- Learn to play digital piano – making good progress, I think 🙂