Not a ton left to get done, with most of what’s left being “do by the end of the year”. Hmmm…I need to add new stuff, huh? 🙂 Hopefully, if things go well, I will have quite a few new ones for next month!
- Mortgage balance below $80,000
Student loan group 06/07 (oldest loans) paid in full– DONE!
- Emergency fund back up to $1,000
Fitness and Health
- Weight down to 160 lbs. by end of year
- Consistently do some form of physical activity at least three times a week at lunch time by October – doing very well here, weights twice a week and swimming twice a week! Plus 5,000+ steps 5 days a week!
- Walk up the stairs at least three times a week by October
Around the House
- Clean up/out home office closet (smaller one)
- De-weed and restore smaller front garden and replant
- Finish kitchen cabinet/counter project! – mostly done other than actually attaching the counter and finishing the edges
Clean off home office desk and get caught up on my filing and shredding!– DONE!
- Play at least 5 console games – Four done! Tales of Berseria finished 8/19; now just have to decide the next one 🙂
- Code new PHP importers for An Eclectic World