A few done over the month, and that’s about it. Slow month due to surgery round 2 and ton of stuff at work to get a project ready for launch in mid-September.
- Mortgage balance below $80,000
Student loan balance below $15,000– Done!
- Student loan group 06/07 (oldest loans) paid in full
- Emergency fund back up to $1,000
Fitness and Health
- Weight down to 160 lbs. by end of year
- Consistently do some form of physical activity at least three times a week at lunch time by October
- Walk up the stairs at least three times a week by October
Around the House
- Clean up/out home office closet (smaller one)
- De-weed and restore smaller front garden and replant
- Finish kitchen cabinet/counter project!
Reorganize kitchen and breakfast nook to utilize new cabinet and clear out the junk!– DONE!
- Clean off home office desk and get caught up on my filing and shredding! – shredding part mostly done, just need to do the filing now
Get memorial shelf set up for mom– DONE!
- Play at least 5 console games – Three done! Finished FF XV on the 1st with just over 95 hours of game play time logged; started Tales of Berseria a week later
- Code new PHP importers for An Eclectic World