A little progress here and there, but mostly just a coasting month…I will be adding a new goal for paying off incoming medical bills, but I don’t have the totals yet, so waiting to add it until I have a firmer idea of what I’m looking at.
- Mortgage balance below $80,000
- Student loan balance below $15,000
- Student loan group 06/07 (oldest loans) paid in full
- Additional $1,500 added to Roth IRA
Fitness and Health
- Weight down to 160 lbs. (weight on January 1st: 172 lbs.) by June – and now back to 178 *sigh*
- Weight down to 150 lbs. by end of year
- Consistently do some form of physical activity at least twice a week at lunch time by July – finally have a plan to get back to going to the rec even!
- Consistently do some form of physical activity at least three times a week at lunch time by October
- Walk up the stairs at work at least twice a week by July – so far so good! though been having knees twinges again :-/
- Walk up the stairs at least three times a week by October
Around the House
- Have all old insulation removed from attic
- Replace living room and home office air conditioning units
Replace insulation in attic– POSTPONED until after the electrical is done, which won’t be this year
- Clean up/out home office closet (smaller one)
- De-weed and restore smaller front garden and replant
Get backyard mowed back to sane levels again– Done! By my sweetie after the professional quote came in at $135 😛 Yay!
- Finish kitchen cabinet/counter project! – Almost there, just having to install the counters and toe kick, then paint the sides and toe kick 🙂
- Play at least 5 console games – Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix done! I didn’t finish Reverse/Rebirth on Chain of Memories, but it isn’t really the main CoM game so counting it because R/R is dull as crap; now playing Persona 5!
- Code new PHP importers for An Eclectic World
- Code web-based admin for An Eclectic World